Unofficial CyanogenMod 13 Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 Rom For Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 P900
ABOUT CM 13 MARSHMALLOW
When your gadget is at rest, Doze mechanically puts it into a nap state. So your cell can still spark off your alarm within the morning despite the fact that you forgot to charge it. Phew!
No more battery drain from seldom used apps: App Standby limits their influence on battery life so your cost lasts longer.
Please Do all of This at your own Risk I’m not responsible for any damage to your device of any sort.
1. Install Latest Compatible custom recovery
2. Download the Android 6.0.1 Rom zip(s) – firmware and Download Google Apps additional package (optional Thing)
3. Backup your Device all partitions (it least efs) & store somewhere – it need to do – because you can loose imei
4. Do A Complete wipe all
5. Reboot Device into recovery
6. Install The Marshmallow Rom firmware
7. Than Install gapps
Old workable gapps here: open_gapps-arm-6.0-micro-20160106.zip: GOOGLE DRIVE
Gapps – for those who get “Unfortunaly, Setup Wizard has stopped” on first cm load. That is common main issue.
Are attempting to find older variant: 22 March or early (my link). Or you could delete begin Setup app: return to twrp – Mount -> System, then advance -> File manager -> systemp -riv-app- SetupWizard – pick current folder and delete. Then reboot Device in System.
Download Google Apps
Select Android: Marshmallow 6.0