UNOFFICIAL 5.1.1 Cyanogen Mod 12.1 for Huawei P8 Lite HI6210SFT
CyanogenMod is often a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 5.0 (Lollipop), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device..
CyanogenMod is dependant on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from lots of people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package which has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
All the source code for CyanogenMod are available in the CyanogenMod Github Repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please go to out Gerrit Code Review.
Device-specific source code:
- Device tree: https://github.com/hak86/android_dev…awei_hi6210sft
- Kernel: has been setup and configured as prebuilt image inside device tree
- Vendor: https://github.com/hak86/android_ven…awei_hi6210sft
The things that work:
- Charger Led.
- Display .
- Gps system.
- NFC (Partially)
- Need lots of work to solve bugs.
- Bluetooth (enabled and deactivated simultaneity, need reboot to stop)
- Data and calls
- The audio and video playback and recording.
- Tell me more.
Installation Guide Via Recovery:
- Do backup of the original system to sdcard.
- Wipe Cache, Dalvik, Data and System partitions.
- Make sure to have the latest TWRP..
- Click on Install.
- Select the flashable version of zip
- Slide to start installer.
- Same thing for GAPPS package.
- Once install everything just reboot the device, enjoy the rom.
ROM OS Version; 5.0.x Lollipop
ROM Kernel; Linux 3.10.x
ROM Firmware Required; 5.0 or up
Rom Status; Beta