Download SuperMan Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 TW Stable APD3 Rom For Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G930F
What does this Rom characteristic? Well it’s established off from the modern G935FXXU1APD3 base, with all apps eliminated that may be downloaded threw the play store, so it’s debloated as good. I rather like touch-wiz as it’s on 6.0.1, that’s why I simplest mode some small adjustments to Samsung firmware.
In the future i will add some mods as well, like 5 means reboot and ad-blocker and so forth.
Who must set up this rom? Everybody who like samsungs stock interface with some adjustments
additionally i would like to make the super rapid experience of the s7 even rapid, with much more batterylife, let’s see if this can also be real
FEATURES OF ROM
– G935FXXU1APD3 Base
– Prerooted with V2.Seventy one or v2.Sixty eight SuperSU (decide on in aroma!)
– cutting-edge Busybox installed (1.24.2)
– Aroma installer!
– Developer choices enabled by way of default
– Full side help!
– Xposed V81 is installed (prefer in aroma)
– Adblocker enabled
– Init.D help in Kernel
– DM-Verity disabled
– force encrypt disabled
– entirely Deodexed
– Knox stuff is eliminated
– stock APD3 Kernel integrated
– modern day TouchWiz Sources!
– Debloated, however fully practical (all eliminated apps will also be install with playstore)
– Selinux implementing
– Sound Mod with lot upgrades!
– April safety Patches
Install SuperMan Android 6.0.1 on Samsung S7
0. Cnfirm First your device is not encrypted and OEM unlock Option is enabled in developer settings!!
1. Download the Latest TWRP recovery(Get from here: TWRP) & Follow Complete Instructions.
2. Now Download M 6.0.1 rom and Copy to your Device external SD card
3. Backup all Personal Data to your external SD card (apps with Titanium Backup Just example)
4. Your Device Must be on G930FXXU1APD3 boot-loader and modem, everything else isn’t tested! Get File from here! MUST REQUIRED, OTHERWISE THE ROM WONT WORK
5. Flash The Boot Loader & Modem Files with odin3.10.7 using CP and BL tab
6. After Install Boot Loader & Modem Reboot Device into TWRP Recovery Mode
7. Do A Complete Wipe Factory Reset your Device
8. Install the SuperMan Marshmallow rom
9. Deodex Rom’s Take a Long Time for First Boot
10. ENJOY LATEST SUPERMAN ROM