ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
ROM Firmware Required: Custom Recovery
Based On: Stock Based
Current Stable Version: V1.3.5
Stable Release Date: 2016-10-12
This rom is tested and working on SM-G930F/FD/W8 version only! Do not try this on other variants without any backup!
– Based on latest N930FXXU1BPIA firmware by august security patch
– Newest stock kernel BPIA Plus Hydrakernel included (aroma selection)
– DBT csc (BPI5) built-in
– Aroma installer support
– Rom is completely deodexed
– CSC features added in
– OTA support
– Adblocker enabled in host file
– Fixed Micro sd card R/W in /permission/platform.xml
– Debloated all useless google and samsung apps which can be installed from the playstore (also more debloat in aroma)
– Knox fully removed!
– busybox (aroma selection)
– included some usefull build.props
– adb fully working (allow insecure adb)
– Magisk V7 included
– Xposed V86.6 included
– SuperSU SR1, PHH or magisk phh in aroma
– Built-in Romcontrol
– Many systemUi mods (as 3minit in rom control, gear device info, brightness slider colorable)
– advanced reboot menu
– display screen overlay fixed
– fingerprint after reboot
– LED indication settings
– TW swipe added
– AppLock included
– Private mod working
– latest sept security patch
– updated 1.3 hydrakernel
– Many more things, test it out!
– Protected folder isn t working at the moment because of knox 0x1
– Some Camera sensors could may have issues with images
- Make sure you have checked OEM Unlock in Developer settings!
- Download latest bootloader and modem from here:
- Download updated odin
- Flash BL in BL tab and CP in CP tab of odin. Then follow the steps on this side until you get a working custom recovery: TWRP
- If you’re done with bootloader, modem and recovery we are able to move on, boot into twrp holding power, home button and volume up while phone is powered off
- This will delete all your private data! Click wipe, format data and type “yes”
- Wait until it is ended then click on reboot, reboot to recovery
- Now connect your phone to PC and copy the rom file inside your internal or external sd card
- Flash the rom and wait until it is finished
- Restart your phone and enjoy !
- During initial setup, do not enable private folder (because it does not work yet) and will get an encryption error if enabled!