Get Latest MOVEES New Note 5 UX Apps Marshmallow Android 6.0.1 Custom Rom For Samsung Galaxy S6 & S6 Edge. 4.0 Lully Beta Based Build.
Features of Marshmallow Movees Custom Rom For Samsung S6 & Edge
– This Rom is Based on G925FXXS3DPF1
– Full deodexed (a hundred percent)
– F2FS structure help
– construct.Prop tweaks
– Some efficiency upgrades
– edge panel
– SuperSu 2.74 help
– modern security patch 1-06-2016
– New apps
– Floating Messages
– Xposed help
– Modded UI
– Snap-chat full working
Tweaks of MOVEES Rom
Disable developed in error reporting
higher mobile-phone ring time
Video Acceleration Enabled And HW debugging
Saves some battery with out decreasing performances
broaden jpg nice to 100%
Disable Sending usage knowledge
expand the volume steps in-call
higher name voice high-quality
increase some performance
better Scrolling responsiveness and speed
Smooth-ens user Interface
V4.0 LULLY Beta Need Clean Installation
(Wipe: system, cache and dalvin cache)
Now Snap-chat is full working (because it doesn’t work with Xposed)
eliminated S5 Toolbox: any one use it
removed SuperSU: issues dovuted to a couple kernels which cast off that
Renovated Xposed: it use too battery and becomes device scorching
brought speedy launch in multitasking
brought Out Door mode
brought removable non-detachable notify
Some efficiency upgrades
All apps zip-aligned
better battery drain
SystemUI full optimized, now speedy and smooth
Framework full optimized, now rapid and delicate
offerings full optimized, now speedy and tender
constant 4G icon on reputation bar
fixed display recorder on energy menu
ISSU: united states would not work for now, it’ll be full engaged on steady variant
How To Install MOVEES Note 5 UX Rom For Samsung Galaxy S6 & Edge
1. Copy the ROM file into your Device SD card.
2. Enter Your Device in recovery mode.
3. Perform a Complete data wipe.
4. Install it via TWRP custom recovery.
5. Install a Compatible supported kernel.
6. Reboot to System.
– This build need about 12 / 15 minutes for 1st boot up .
– And Kernel is not included in the CUSTOM ROM.
– Install kernel after The ROM.
Kernels supported: all supported on stock Build