MIUI8 CM 13 MM 6.0.1 Alpha Rom For Xperia Z3 Compact D5803
Download MIUI8 CyanogenMod 13 Marshmallow Android 6.0.1 Alpha Rom For Sony Xperia Z3 Compact D5803. Good News for you I will also upload Personal AOSP & CM13 Based builds for you , feel free to use them.
This Build is based on Cyanogen Mod 13 And AOSP
I used Mico de Patchrom to build This MIUIv8 for Z3c
The ROM is still unstable, please use it only for testing ! It’s not for daily use driver !
I’ll try to fix, but please be patient with me , I ‘m not a porting pro , I’m also not a developer just little-known a person!
I need also some help if somebody have kernel & ramdisk and ROM Porting Information.
Please feel free to use this Build for other Ports or just try it on your Xperia Z3 Compact for first feeling of MIUIv8
What’s working for now:
– Kernel & ramdisk
– Booting up
– 4g/LTE data (the internet is ok, but phone calls aren’t steady. As a result of RIL issues..I’m already performing work on it…)
– Storage, micro sd card
– Topics, weather, Calculator, security, from MIUI stock apps
– CM13 camera (i tried for getting MIUI camera working…)(CM13 digicam simply, no Video Recording for now…)
– CM13 electronic mail (MIUI electronic mail from GitHub code doesn’t work…)
– GPS (appear to work turbo than MIUI7 based on 4.4)
– USB charging, MTP,… – ringtone, vibration (but audio fx is still force closing ! No track playable !)
What just isn’t working for now ?
– Track / SoundFX (track output)
– Wifi – HotSpot
– Cell Calls no longer stable
– SimCard detection icon
– SMS now not stable
– SU no longer steady – and few more…..
How to Install Complete Guide
Your Device Should have TWRP or CWM Recovery a Backup of your whole system !
– I used before MIUI7 4.4.4
– Reboot into Recovery & Create NAN droid backup
– Install Newest TWRP 3.0.2
– Restart to Recovery & Factory Reset
– Install MIUI8 ROM.zip (in the boot.img is just CM Recovery !!)
– After installation of ROM.zip , install directly after the TWRP 3.0.2 Again
– Do a Wipe Dalvik Cache & Reboot.
– MIUIv8 First Start might need some Minutes
Device Showing “no sim card” but the internet over 4G/LTE or SMS/phonecalls are possible.
DOWNLOAD PORTION OF MIUI8 FOR Z3 COMPACT D5803