Download Official CyanogenMod 13.0 Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 Official ROM For Samsung Galaxy J5 (2015). CM is based on free community Build to Increase Device Speed Stability Smoothness & Performance.
How to Install CyanogenMod 13 ROM For Galaxy J5 2015
1. Just Confirm That your device has updated to stock lollipop version 5.1.1.
2. Download the latest Available ROM from below Post Download Section.
3. Download Latest Marshmallow Google Apps From Here 6.0.1 ARM GAPPS. (Nano Recommended. Long-pressing the Home button will show Google Search Option)
4. Copy the Both zip files to your Device SD card.
5. Reboot Your Smartphone to custom recovery mode. ( Using with Vol UP + Home + Power )
Note: It is high recommendation to use TWRP Custom Recovery
6. Optional Item: Make a Full Nan Droid backup Before Flashing of this ROM.
7. Then Perform A Full wipe /system, /internals SD, /data, And cache, as well as the Android folder from your Device external SD.
Note: You will have to format the data as well if you need to use data encryption
8. Now time to Install CM ROM zip and The Flash GApps zip.
9. Reboot to system.
10. Complete Your Device Setup Wizard.